MiningResource Development Services
The historic mining camps of Timmins and Kirkland Lake are located within the WTC territory. This is the busiest area for mineral exploration and development in Ontario, and arguably in Canada.
One of the strengths of the WTC mining approach is that it is organized, consistent, and result-driven. The approach has been carefully crafted in order to provide certainty, clarity and consistency for the First Nations and for industry.
Wabun has successfully helped negotiate:
+ 60 Exploration Agreements with prospectors, junior exploration companies, and producers.
+ 8 Impact Benefit Agreements.
- Alamos Gold- Young Davidson Mine
- Eastway International- Ross Mine
- Goldcorp- Porcupine Gold Mines
- Imerys Talc- Penhorwood
- Kirkland Lake Gold- Macassa & Taylor
- Northern Sun Mining- Shaw Dome and Redstone Mill
- Tahoe Resources- Bell Creek
- Tahoe Resources- Timmins West