External Employment Opportunity – District of Sudbury
Flying Post Camp and Logistics (FPCL) has become well known in the Sudbury and Timmins area. Flying Post Camp and Logistics primary focus is designing and manufacturing remote workforce housing and modular accommodations. Flying Post Camp and Logistics is currently completing a construction project for the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project.
We are currently seeking a Certified Plummer/Gasfitter to join our team.
Location: IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project. District of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Approximately 5
km north of HWY 144 Watershed rest stop and 20KM South West of Gogama.
Position: Plummer and Gasfitter (Contract Position)
Work Schedule: Rotation consisting of 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out.
- Service work, renovations, new construction
- Install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain gas fixtures and systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot plumbing and gas fitting issues.
- All work must be done neatly & work site must be kept cleaned.
- Must be an Ontario licensed Journeyman plumber and gas fitter. With TSSA knowledge of propane furnaces and hot water tanks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a journeyman in residential/commercial plumbing and gas fitting.
- HVAC skills are an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- G Class Driver’s license with clean driving record (abstract required if hired)
- Must be conversant with OHSA regulations and comply with the site Safety plan and rules
- The project site is a dormitory style accommodations complex with a small gym. Meals are provided, lunches are bagged style and sit-down meal setting for breakfast and supper. Site room and board is supplied by the employer. There will be a bus stop located in Timmins or Sudbury. The bus will transport employees to and from the mine site.
Flying Post Camps and Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If interested, please contact:
Victoria Mackenzie, Human Resources Coordinator
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 705-806-3719