External Employment Opportunity – District of Sudbury
Flying Post Camp and Logistics (FPCL) has become well known in the Sudbury and Timmins area. Flying Post Camp and Logistics primary focus is designing and manufacturing remote workforce housing and modular accommodations. Flying Post Camp and Logistics is currently completing a construction project for the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project.
We are currently seeking a General Labourer to join our team.
Location: IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project. District of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Approximately 5
km north of HWY 144 Watershed rest stop and 20KM South West of Gogama.
Position: General Labourer (Contract Position).
Work Schedule: Rotation consisting of 14 days on and 14 days off – 10 Hour Shift daily
Job Type: Full-time, contract
Salary: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour, depending on experience and credentials.
- Service work, renovations, new construction
- Skilled manual labour in construction, renovations, or concrete work
- Clean and perform preparation of worksite
- Operate various hand and power tools to complete projects
- Fuelling machinery and dewatering site
- Material Handling
- Additional tasks such as assisting carpenters
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent English communication skills required
- Must be able to work independently and with others
- G Class Driver’s license with clean driving record (abstract required if hired)
- Must be conversant with OHSA regulations and comply with the site Safety plan and rules
- The project site is a dormitory style accommodations complex with a small gym. Meals are provided, lunches are bagged style and sit-down meal setting for breakfast and supper. Site room and board is supplied by the employer. There will be a bus stop located in Timmins or Sudbury. The bus will transport employees to and from the mine site.
Flying Post Camps and Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If interested, please contact:
Victoria Mackenzie, Human Resources Coordinator
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 705-806-3719